Topics

Magor Car Corporation book announcement

thompson@...

As has been alluded to on this list several times, Ed Kaminski's new
book, entitled _The Magor Car Corporation_ is now available. The history of
this company and its extensive carbuilding record, from 1902 to 1973, is
the topic of the book.Books have been shipped to us and are now for sale
(should be in forward-thinking stores soon).
The book has 200 pages, and has 237 photos (a handful in color), most
never before published, along with numerous catalog pages, a production
list, and drawings. I feel safe in saying that it's a serious book for the
freight car enthusiast. The introduction is by Richard Hendrickson.
Price is $55. More information about the book, including the Table of
Contents, can be found on our Web site (URL below).