Topics

Marklin UP Freight Car update

Jeff Aley - GCD PE <jaley@...>

Photos available. Well, actually, they're prototype photos...

http://www.rocousa.com/marklin/new2001/044.jpg
http://www.rocousa.com/marklin/new2001/045.jpg

It looks like the hoppers are H-70-1's; I can only hope that the models
are, too!

Regards,

-Jeff

--
Jeff Aley, Development Engineer jaley@...
Graphics Components Division

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

Yikes! If you read the small lettering, the hoppers are H-70-1's and the
caboose is a CA-3/CA-4. Holy Cow!! I've wanted these hoppers for years
and now they're coming from Europe, of all places!

Photos available. Well, actually, they're prototype photos...

http://www.rocousa.com/marklin/new2001/044.jpg
http://www.rocousa.com/marklin/new2001/045.jpg

It looks l+ike the hoppers are H-70-1's; I can only hope that the models
are, too!

ibs4421@...

I thought of sitting down and translating the small print, but figured it
wasn't worth the effort and no one would care.

Warren