Mather Meat Reefer Assistance

golden1014

Gentlemen,

I'm building the HO scale Red Caboose model of a Mather meat refrigerator car.  I seem to have lost a part and need to fashion a new one.  Does anyone have a photo of a Mather meat reefer, B end?  Specifically I'm in need of a view of the bell crank, or whatever sort of device was used at the bottom of the brake staff (next to the coupler).

Thanks for your help!

John Golden
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany

RPM Blog: https://railroadprototypemodeler.wordpress.com/

Mike Clements

John, I have one of these in kit form still. I think this is the part. It looks like one of the drains, since they give you 6 of those you might be able to just substitute one.

--
Mike Clements
Wakefield, MA