Milwaukee Rib-side boxcars

radiodial868

I would have sworn I recently saw an announcement of a upcoming release from someone (Rapido or Exact-Rail or ?) of the classic Milwaukee rib-sided boxcars in HO RTR.
I even recall perusing a website that had details, etc., yet I can't find any information on the interweebs now.
Am I losing my marbles?
--
-------------------
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA

Accurail?

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of radiodial868 <radiodial57@...>
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:39 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Milwaukee Rib-side boxcars

I would have sworn I recently saw an announcement of a upcoming release from someone (Rapido or Exact-Rail or ?) of the classic Milwaukee rib-sided boxcars in HO RTR.
I even recall perusing a website that had details, etc., yet I can't find any information on the interweebs now.
Am I losing my marbles?
--
-------------------
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA

http://www.accurail.com/accurail/3900.htm

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

Jeff Helm

Intermountain is taking reservations for theirs in several schemes, and Accurail has announced a few kits recently (from the former Ribside Car tooling).  Not sure of anyone else doing them in HO.
--
Cheers

Jeff Helm
The Olympic Peninsula Branch
https://olympicpeninsulabranch.blogspot.com/

robertb@smartchat.net.au

I believe the announcement that is being asked about is from Exactrail - https://exactrail.com/blogs/announcements/coming-soon-new-paint-schemes-and-road-numbers-of-the-ho-scale-3839-ribside-boxcar

It was announced in July.

Robert Bogie

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of radiodial868 <radiodial57@...>
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:39 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

I would have sworn I recently saw an announcement of a upcoming release from someone (Rapido or Exact-Rail or ?) of the classic Milwaukee rib-sided boxcars in HO RTR.
I even recall perusing a website that had details, etc, yet I can't find any information on the interweebs now.
Am I losing my marbles?
--
-------------------
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#187378) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [robertb@...]

_._,__,_

SWEET!

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of radiodial868 <radiodial57@...>
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 7:39 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

I would have sworn I recently saw an announcement of a upcoming release from someone (Rapido or Exact-Rail or ?) of the classic Milwaukee rib-sided boxcars in HO RTR.
I even recall perusing a website that had details, etc, yet I can't find any information on the interweebs now.
Am I losing my marbles?
--
-------------------
RJ Dial

Mendocino, CA

Clark Propst

Besides Accurail's old Ribside Cars Exactrail is re-releasing their version. Saw them at the StL RPM.
Clark Propst

Tim O'Connor

The Intermountain model has a serious flaw that has been well documented.

The Exactrail model is excellent. The Ribside cars were quite nice too although less detailed.
Exactrail also produced an excellent B&O M-53 box car, but never followed up with a release
of the cars with newer doors.

https://exactrail.com/products/x-milwaukee-road-40-rib-side-box-car-milw

Tim O'Connor

On 9/21/2021 8:51 PM, Jeff Helm wrote:
Intermountain is taking reservations for theirs in several schemes, and Accurail has announced a few kits recently (from the former Ribside Car tooling).  Not sure of anyone else doing them in HO.
--
Cheers

Jeff Helm
--