Milwaukee Road Single-Sheather Box Car 713549

Lester Breuer

I have upgraded an Accurail Milwaukee Road single sheathed box car,  numbered 713549.  My build included adding correct  Westerfield resin ends, milled running board, new “B” end details, etc. And, paint matches for factory paint.  If you are interested, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.  If would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Steve and Barb Hile

Very nicely done, Lester.  A good project.

Thanks for sharing,

Steve Hile