Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2020 1:38 PM
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Photos: Milwaukee Road Boxcar 713481

Photos: Milwaukee Road Boxcar 713481

Two 1934 photos from the Hennepin County Library:

https://digitalcollections.hclib.org/digital/collection/MplsPhotos/id/49238/rec/184

https://digitalcollections.hclib.org/digital/collection/MplsPhotos/id/49368/rec/187

Use the arrow in the upper right hand corner to enlarge each photo, then scroll on it to enlarge it more.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA