Topics

More boring well car stuff

Tony Thompson

If you ever find a copy of that, I would LOVE to see a copy!

   Elden, I have a copy in hand as I type. In the middle 1960s, SP issued a series of "Freight Car Specification Sheets" for all car types, 25 in all, and over time some of the sheets received supplements (many were one-page sheets, but many were longer). The heavy-duty flat cars wee on sheet 12A (one of the supplements). I can copy for you. Of course SP did not have the menagerie of specialized cars that PRR needed for its traffic.
    There was once a set of these sheets on-line, but when I went to the saved URL, they were not there. Haven't searched to see if they are out there somewhere.

Tony Thompson

Pete Ismail

They’re still out there:

Pete Ismail
Honolulu, HI

On Nov 19, 2020, at 11:51 AM, Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote:

If you ever find a copy of that, I would LOVE to see a copy!

   Elden, I have a copy in hand as I type. In the middle 1960s, SP issued a series of "Freight Car Specification Sheets" for all car types, 25 in all, and over time some of the sheets received supplements (many were one-page sheets, but many were longer). The heavy-duty flat cars wee on sheet 12A (one of the supplements). I can copy for you. Of course SP did not have the menagerie of specialized cars that PRR needed for its traffic.
    There was once a set of these sheets on-line, but when I went to the saved URL, they were not there. Haven't searched to see if they are out there somewhere.

Tony Thompson

_._,_._,_

Tony Thompson

Pete Ismail wrote:

   Thank you, Pete, glad to know where these are. It's a complete set, with not only the original Sheet 12, but the revision 12A that I mentioned.

Tony Thompson