Topics

More Re: New year - new eBay listings

Clark Propst

Got reasonable offers on the last cars I posted, so I’ll offer three more...

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Tim O'Connor

Clark

It seems like sales were much stronger before Christmas! $200+ in December but just $45 in January? :-(

On 1/4/2021 12:20 PM, Clark Propst wrote:
Got reasonable offers on the last cars I posted, so I’ll offer three more...

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Sterling, Massachusetts

Schuyler Larrabee

Days to go, Tim, days to go . . .

Schuyler

It seems like sales were much stronger before Christmas! $200+ in December but just $45 in January? :-(

On 1/4/2021 12:20 PM, Clark Propst wrote:

Got reasonable offers on the last cars I posted, so I’ll offer three more...

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Sterling, Massachusetts

Robert Allan

To up my game, how do you do the tack board detritus?

Bob Allan

jerryglow2

The box for the Santa Fe car says Bx-63 - the model is lettered Bx-50. Did you modify it or ?