To: STMFC
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2021 3:54 PM
Subject: Munsing Paper Co twin hopper 78-3 in 1930

Hi List Members,

Munsing Paper Co twin hopper 78-3 in 1930. It appears to be identical to a PRR class GL hopper in its design.

Note the four-wheeled 'critter' locomotive that is pushing the car, only barely visible, operator looking at the camera.

I assume this car never left the plant? It perhaps just moved coal from the dock into the plant and never left the grounds?

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Well, I am messing up left and right today! See corrected link below.

While we're at it, see a third view below...

Claus Schlund

We see a second view of Munising Paper Co twin hopper 78-3 - a PRR class GLa design clone - in 1930. I think I spelled Munising correctly this time - I hope!

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund