Munsing Paper Co twin hopper 78-3 in 1930

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

Munsing Paper Co twin hopper 78-3 in 1930. It appears to be identical to a PRR class GL hopper in its design.

Note the four-wheeled 'critter' locomotive that is pushing the car, only barely visible, operator looking at the camera.

I assume this car never left the plant? It perhaps just moved coal from the dock into the plant and never left the grounds?

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Robert J Miller CFA

Should be Munising Paper – not Munsing.