MV Products Lenses

Nelson Moyer

Is MV Products still in business? The web site doesn’t look active. I searched the web for red and green marker lights and found one pack of red and no green in 0.052 in. diameter. Walthers and another web side says expected April 26, 2021.

I have one pack each of Bowser  red and green marker light 0.050 in. diameter jewels, but they are 10 packs, and I need 12 green jewels. The Bowser web side doesn’t list the part numbers, so they must be discontinued. No red or green jewels for the size I need are listed on eBay.

I’d like to know if MV Products lenses still being manufactured before using the jewels I have for two pairs of waycar marker lamps.

Nelson Moyer

Paul Koehler

Nelson:

I have had good luck getting MV lenses from Fred at The Original Whistle Stop in Pasadena CA.

Paul C. Koehler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nelson Moyer
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 8:21 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] MV Products Lenses

Is MV Products still in business? The web site doesn’t look active. I searched the web for red and green marker lights and found one pack of red and no green in 0.052 in. diameter. Walthers and another web side says expected April 26, 2021.

I have one pack each of Bowser  red and green marker light 0.050 in. diameter jewels, but they are 10 packs, and I need 12 green jewels. The Bowser web side doesn’t list the part numbers, so they must be discontinued. No red or green jewels for the size I need are listed on eBay.

I’d like to know if MV Products lenses still being manufactured before using the jewels I have for two pairs of waycar marker lamps.

Nelson Moyer

William Hirt

Walthers has received some infrequent shipments the past year (I got some from them). They are still listed. I have them on backorder and some have arrival dates in the next month. So they appear to be still in business.

Bill Hirt

On 4/17/2021 10:21 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

Nelson Moyer

Paul,

Thanks for the response. The current project requires:

1 – 516-301 4/pk, red

3 – 516-3022 4/pk, green

These are the 4 ½ in. scale (0.052 in.) lenses.

If you have enough for another three pair of markers (2 red pks and 5 green pks), I need them. Let me know the price plus shipping.

Nelson

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Koehler
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 1:41 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] MV Products Lenses

Nelson:

I have had good luck getting MV lenses from Fred at The Original Whistle Stop in Pasadena CA.

Paul C. Koehler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nelson Moyer

Nelson Moyer

Nelson Moyer

Sorry that went to the wrong address.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Koehler

Nelson:

Paul C. Koehler

Nelson Moyer

Paul Koehler

Nelson:

That’s OK I forwarded it to Fred.

Paul

Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 9:19 AM

Sorry that went to the wrong address.

Nelson Moyer

Nelson:

Paul C. Koehler

Nelson Moyer

Bob Chaparro

From Ed Hall of Henderson, NV:

From conversations with them, yes, they are still in business.

Contact info:

suegawers@... [suegawers AT yahoo DOT com]

bob@... [bob AT mvproducts DOT com]

Phone number: 949-427-7913

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Nelson Moyer

Good to know. Thanks, Bob.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 11:48 AM

From Ed Hall of Henderson, NV:

From conversations with them, yes, they are still in business.

Contact info:

suegawers@... [suegawers AT yahoo DOT com]

bob@... [bob AT mvproducts DOT com]

Phone number: 949-427-7913

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA