Topics

MV Products Question

Nelson Moyer

Is MV Products still in business? I tried a couple of usually reliable sources, but both list backorder with no restock information available. I need four #220 red lenses for my NE-10 waycar project.

Nelson Moyer

Jon Miller

On 2/14/2020 7:37 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:
Is MV Products still in business?

    I hunted a few months ago.  I believe they have been out of business for some time.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

Ralph W. Brown

Hi Nelson,

MV Products still has a website, and it has a 2020 copyright date!  See: http://www.mvproducts.com/Model-Lenses.html.  The also show a phone number of: (949) 427-7913, and the website has a “Contact” page.

I hope that helps and would appreciate knowing whether you have any success.

Pax.

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

On 2/14/2020 9:01 PM, Ralph W. Brown wrote:
  See: http://www.mvproducts.com/Model-Lenses.html.  The also show a phone number of: (949) 427-7913, and the website has a “Contact” page.

    Looked at it and this came up;

Things to do; update website

        and

check back soon...

www.mvproducts.com

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941

Ralph W. Brown

Hi Jon,

Interesting.  I hadn’t checked the “Home” page before.  Now I have, and I must admit that it doesn’t look good despite the 2020 copyright date.

It would be yet another unfortunate loss if they too are no longer in business as I really liked their lenses.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

On 2/14/2020 9:01 PM, Ralph W. Brown wrote:
  See: http://www.mvproducts.com/Model-Lenses.html.  The also show a phone number of: (949) 427-7913, and the website has a “Contact” page.

    Looked at it and this came up;

Things to do; update website

        and

check back soon...

www.mvproducts.com

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
SPROG User
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Nelson Moyer

Yes, I checked the web site, and that’s what prompted my question after Caboose Hobbies and Walthers said out of stock, no resupply information available.

Nelson Moyer

On 2/14/2020 9:01 PM, Ralph W. Brown wrote:

  See: http://www.mvproducts.com/Model-Lenses.html.  The also show a phone number of: (949) 427-7913, and the website has a “Contact” page.

    Looked at it and this came up;

Things to do; update website

        and

check back soon...

www.mvproducts.com

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax  Chief/Zephyr systems, JMRI User
SPROG User
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS

Bill McGuire

Hello; I have been dealing direct with MV Lens for over 30 years. I write to M.V. Products, PO. Box 6622, Orange, CA. (92613-6622). My last order was Oct. 2018 and all the requested lens I ordered were available. I paid by money order. I have never been shorted by buying direct. Service is goods and the postage is reasonable. Regards, Bill

Nelson Moyer

That was 2019. This is 2020. I left a voicemail at the web site number, and to date it hasn’t been returned.

Nelson Moyer