Topics

My WWII loads clinic from Prototype Rails 2020, Cocoa Beach

Bruce Smith

Folks,

I have been asked to post my clinic from Cocoa Beach, Prototype Rails 2020 on WWII era military loads. I have placed it and the associated handout in a Google Drive that is accessible to all. I ask that you honor the intent of this which is exclusively for personal use and not for redistribution. Indeed, please do NOT send the link to these files to anyone outside of this group, but instead refer them to me and I will provide a link.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL