Topics

NC&StL 36' XM-32 rebuilt boxcar

Chuck Cover

Group,

Has anyone kit bashed one of these rebuilt boxcars?  I know Sunshine had a kit for them but I have not been able to come up with one.  If anyone has information on kit bashing the XM-32, please let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Chuck Cover

List,

I am still looking for information on this car.  I would like to either kit-bash it or if someone has a Sunshine kit #97.2-97.6 and they would be willing to trade for another Sunshine kit or sell it to me.  I thought that I had one lined up to purchase, but I have not been able to contact the guy again.  Thanks in advance.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Allan Smith

There is an article by Martin Lofton in the July 1990 Mainline Modeler on the XM-32 cars 20000-21399 with plans. There are also numerus photos on line and several models available.

Al Smith
Sonora CA