Topics

New Decals announced

hubert mask

Begin forwarded message:

From: maskisland@...
Date: August 7, 2020 at 10:26:13 PM EDT
To: STMFC@...
Subject: New Decals announced

Mask Island Decals Inc. is pleased to announce three new decal sets released.

KCS and Louisiana & Arkansas . Set provides the KCS and L&A together.

Also released Missouri Pacific early flat cars and panel side gondolas.  These sets are available through my site or through the Missouri Pacific Historical Society.

You may view these Decals on my web site.  Maskislanddecals.com.   Roads listed alphabetically under freight cars.

Thank you!
Mask Island Decals Inc.

BRIAN PAUL EHNI

Meanwhile, still waiting after 5 years for these…

Thursday, June 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM

This is going on my locomotive list at the top.

Will see what I can do.  Trying to get ready for the St. Louis show.

Hubert

Mask Island Decals Inc.

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 06:36:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [STMFC] SP Decals
From: bpehni@...
To: maskisland@...

Not SP, but HB&T. Since I was born in Houston, I’ve been interested in modeling a couple of HB&T SW1200s. Attached is the EMD paint diagram. It’s pretty straight forward: all yellow on a black loco.

I suspect that a few Houston-area modelers might also purchase sets, as this scheme has never been done before in HO to my knowledge (Herald King did the all yellow with herald and black letters).

Thanks!
--
/var/folders/z3/5h3ydn091svbrvmb57fsx8380000gp/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cid778EC33A-65C3-450E-920E-E6F1108616EE
Brian Ehni

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Hubert Mask <maskisland@...>
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020 at 9:37 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] New Decals announced

Begin forwarded message:

From: maskisland@...
Date: August 7, 2020 at 10:26:13 PM EDT
To: STMFC@...

Mask Island Decals Inc. is pleased to announce three new decal sets released.

KCS and Louisiana & Arkansas . Set provides the KCS and L&A together.

Also released Missouri Pacific early flat cars and panel side gondolas.  These sets are available through my site or through the Missouri Pacific Historical Society.

You may view these Decals on my web site.  Maskislanddecals.com.   Roads listed alphabetically under freight cars.

Thank you!
Mask Island Decals Inc.

hubert mask

Shot me a photo please.  Or a reference.   I'll get on it.

Thank you.

Hubert

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 06:36:24 -0500
From: bpehni@...
To: maskisland@...

Not SP, but HB&T. Since I was born in Houston, I’ve been interested in modeling a couple of HB&T SW1200s. Attached is the EMD paint diagram. It’s pretty straight forward: all yellow on a black loco.

I suspect that a few Houston-area modelers might also purchase sets, as this scheme has never been done before in HO to my knowledge (Herald King did the all yellow with herald and black letters).

Thanks!
--
<image001.png>
Brian Ehni

Thanks!
--
<image002.png>
Brian Ehni

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Hubert Mask <maskisland@...>
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020 at 9:37 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

Begin forwarded message:

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Hubert Mask <maskisland@...>
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020 at 9:37 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

Begin forwarded message:

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Hubert Mask <maskisland@...>
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020 at 9:37 PM
To: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

Begin forwarded message:

From: maskisland@...
Date: August 7, 2020 at 10:26:13 PM EDT
To: STMFC@...

Mask Island Decals Inc. is pleased to announce three new decal sets released.

KCS and Louisiana & Arkansas . Set provides the KCS and L&A together.

Also released Missouri Pacific early flat cars and panel side gondolas.  These sets are available through my site or through the Missouri Pacific Historical Society.

You may view these Decals on my web site.  Maskislanddecals.com.   Roads listed alphabetically under freight cars.

Thank you!
Mask Island Decals Inc.

<image001.png>

<image002.png>

BRIAN PAUL EHNI

I just realized I was responding to the STMFC group, not Mr. Mask directly. Mea cupla! I will try to be more alert in future.

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

hubert mask

I am having trouble downloadIng the critters.

Hubert

On Aug 8, 2020, at 5:55 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...> wrote:

I just realized I was responding to the STMFC group, not Mr. Mask directly. Mea cupla! I will try to be more alert in future.

Thanks!
--
<image001.png>
Brian Ehni