Topics

New F&C flat car kit (was Photos: 140 Foot Tank On 3 Flatcars)

Tim O'Connor

I forgot to mention! Funaro & Camerlengo now have an SP F-200-1 model flat car.
I bought the kit at the Springfield show. It's catalog #8471. (Misprinted labels say
F22-1)

:-)

On 1/26/2020 4:05 PM, Ralph W. Brown wrote:
Hi Tony,

I can’t read any of them either, but the lead flat in the first two images looks very much like the 200 ton four-truck SP flat (44083 or 44093 I think) shown at the top of the Mt. Vernon Car Mfg. Co. ad (or perhaps catalog page) posted by Tim O’Connor earlier today.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966