From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Date: 1/2/20 12:36 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] New Manufacturer Prototype Junction announces 1st Project AT&SF Bx-11,12,13 and a RI

I think the 2-level DALMAN-ANDREWS sideframes would be much more useful and distinctive.
But that's just me. :-)

The enclosed picture of one was posted by Jack Burgess. These were widely used by Great Northern
and lasted into the late 1960's if not later.

Tim O'

On 1/2/2020 1:41 PM, Jon Miller wrote:

On 1/2/2020 10:27 AM, Dan Smith wrote:

Will you be offering these trucks?

    Good question, we already have excellent Dalman 2 level!  Not sure if enough are available to save Randy some tooling costs!

--
Jon Miller

al_brown03

Years ago I took a pair of "Kitbits" Dalman two-levels, and added styrene strips as journal-box retainers … I think they're on my first Seaboard B-5. Was Andy's method anything like that?

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.