Topics

New resin freight car kits

Eric Hansmann

A couple new Resin Car Works HO scale kits will be introduced at RPM Chicagoland. Details are in the latest blog post!

Eric Hansmann
RCW web guy

killercarp

Any chance 5/5 square corner 10’6” high ends might be available separately?   I have a number of potential projects that could use them.

Tim VanMersbergen

Tim O'Connor

Detail Associates - beautiful tooling. Perhaps from Terry Wegman? Both 4/5 and 5/5 ends.

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*

steve_wintner

I thought the DA ones were round corners? (W post)

Greg Martin

They have both, just swap out the edge frame

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

Sent from AOL Desktop

In a message dated 10/21/2019 7:33:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, steve_wintner@... writes:

I thought the DA ones were round corners? (W post)

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin