From: Tony Thompson <tony@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>; Espee <Espee@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Nov 12, 2019 7:51 pm
Subject: [RealSTMFC] New video of my layout

For anyone who might be interested, there's a new commercial video that has just been posted of my layout (link below) and maybe also to my blog post about it. The blog post is here:

and the video, if you want to jump straight to it on YouTube, it's here:

Tony Thompson

Nolan Hinshaw

On Nov 12, 2019, at 17:50, Tony Thompson <tony@...> wrote:

For anyone who might be interested, there's a new commercial video that has just been posted of my layout (link below) and maybe also to my blog post about it. The blog post is here:
Schist, that's gneiss. Your comment in the blog post about the ads is a bit off-center - the ads don't always show up.

^<@<.@* hat less at less point at star
}"_# | back brace double base pound space bar
-@$&/_% dash at cash and slash base rate
!(^I@|=> wow open tab at bar is great
;`+$?^? semi backquote plus cash huh DEL
,#"~|)^G comma pound double tilde bar close BEL

Tony Thompson

Tom Casey wrote:

Saw that last night, well worth the time to watch.  You sure have packed a lot of operation in a not so big space.

Thanks, Tom. Glad you enjoyed it.

Tony Thompson

Tony Thompson

Nolan Hinshaw wrote:

Schist, that's gneiss. Your comment in the blog post about the ads is a bit off-center - the ads don't always show up.
Thanks, Nolan. Glad you enjoyed it. I have no idea how YouTube inserts the ads, but if you watch a few times, you see all different ads, and not even the same number of them each time.

Tony Thompson
tony@...

James SANDIFER

Nice video. I enjoyed seeing your layout and how you operate. It shows what
can be done with a small space. I am impressed with your staging drawer.

J. Stephen Sandifer

For anyone who might be interested, there's a new commercial video that has
just been posted of my layout (link below) and maybe also to my blog post
about it. The blog post is here:

https://modelingthesp.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-new-video-of-my-layout.html

and the video, if you want to jump straight to it on YouTube, it's here:

https://youtu.be/RUfmRvun2_w

Tony Thompson
tony@...