From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 1:13 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Help with freight car list

FIVE Hershey's chocolate box cars, wow!

On 2/19/2020 7:34 AM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD wrote:

Folks;

Without my ORERs, I am lost. Could anyone identify any of the cars listed in this accident report?

I noted that this train was tank car heavy, and that an unusual number of cars were destroyed.

I am unfamiliar with some of the trains of the P&WV, and this is sure one of those. A very interesting group of cars!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Elden Gatwood

Attachments:
PWV Sudan_Derailment_10_5_63.pdf: Blockedhttps://RealSTMFC.groups.io/g/main/attachment/170027/0