Topics

[Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Box Cars in PRR Duquesne yard 1943

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Eric;

Some call it Duquesne Yard, others, Duquesne Way Yard, or others, 11th St Yard (it isn’t).  At times, the PRR did not name it as a specific yard, just tracks serving Duquesne Freight Station.  Like 23rd St Freight Station had tracks, but PRR did not call them 23rd St Yard, so what do you call the yard?

Here are some more of Carson St Freight Station yard tracks.

Had you seen these?

Elden Gatwood