Topics

[Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] P&WV box cars

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Thanks, Garth!  I do have that article, and talked with Greg several times over a number of years, on P&WV freight cars.

I am preparing a PowerPoint covering their fleet, and am surprised at how little they are discussed.

I have built a Beth 52’ gon with container load, plus an early PS-1, using Jack Consoli’s excellent decals, plus a Sunshine 46’ gon, all of which I love, but the remainder I need are slow-going.  Not a lot of info out there.

Thanks again!

Elden Gatwood