From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claus Schlund \(HGM\)
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 4:06 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: PRR Gondola 350115 (Undated)

Hi Bob and List Members,

A wonderful photo of a PRR class GR composite gon. Note this car class was built with drop ends, and the dropped end nearest the camera does not look too good! Still lettered in early style center bar lettering, and also archbar trucks. Note the outside stake pockets, some of which were recently in use by all appearances.

Undated image, but perhaps an automobile historian could tell us something about the date based in the lovely vehicle in the background.

Note that the dimensional lumber at the lumberyard (at right) was stacked before the common use of forklifts - there are no spacers in the stacks of lumber to use as an entry point for the fork.

The string of mostly 36ft cars in the background is fun to look at as well! The obligatory NP boxcar is indeed present. I note the INTERCOLONIAL boxcar on the left, when did that lettering go away?

Claus Schlund