Topics

[Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: HERX (Hershey) Insulated Boxcar Or Reefer (1960)

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Guys;

We had a lengthy discussion on this photo in another forum, and none of the talented photo manipulators could do much better.  Maybe you can?

The presence of so many PRR cars is a treat, as are the WP and CNW box cars.

This scene is so modelable, I am surprised I haven’t seen it done.  Just look at the great details both in and around the yard.  Fabulous.

Elden Gatwood