Topics

[Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR and other coke cars

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Mel;

Unfortunately, coke, but I am sure they hoped it wasn’t still hot!

I find these conversions really baffling.  Not a good idea.

PRR had some early conversions for wood chips, and others for sawdust, but they looked more like a regular box car.

Elden Gatwood