From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eric Hansmann
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 9:59 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] USRA open cars

Clark,

I posted a resource page on my blog detailing original USRA car assignments. Each data table contains a few pages of information.

http://designbuildop.hansmanns.org/usra-freight-car-assignments/

These are the original assignments and do not include details on car ownership due to mergers or sales. The details also do not include cars built as clones of USRA designs in the post USRA years.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN