From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jack Burgess
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 3:36 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] UTLX frameless tank car - how long in revenue service?

I built six of these cars from Richard’s article since they were used on the YV to ship Bunker C to be transferred to logging tank cars which were then hauled up the incline to provide fuel for the Shay locomotives and donkey engines. The only hard part was kit-bashing the trucks. After I finished them I realized that I had too many on the layout and sold three of them on eBay including this one.

Jack Burgess