From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claus Schlund \(HGM\)
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 3:19 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Soda Digester On PRR Flat Car (Circa 1920)

Hi Bob and List members,

If you zoom in enough, under the last A in PENNSYLVANIA, you can make our the class markings - it is a PRR class F23 flat, series 435445-435450 (6 cars).

The road number can be found over the left-most truck, but it is difficult to read, apparently both faded and dirty, it might read 4354X0, with the X obscured by the wire rope, in which case this is car 435450, but I would not bet a whole lot of money on that last part.

Claus Schlund