From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim O'Connor
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 12:07 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Gondola Retaining Clips

What a great idea!! :-)

Tim O'Connor

On 4/6/2021 10:16 AM, gtws00 via groups.io wrote:

I just saw that Archer has released a New set of Gondola Retaining Clips as  Resin Surface Part AR88190 that were researched by Frank Hodina
Should come in handy
George Toman

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts

gtws00

They are raised details that are made of resin on a decal fil. Applied as a regular decal. Archer calls these Surface Details. Cost is 8.95 for sheet. I mostly use their raised rivet details and they work very well.
George Toman

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Thank you, George!

Elden Gatwood