[Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] PRR X29B

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Guys;

Early on, Greg himself was confused about roof types on different classes.  We had a series of discussions and photo swaps and such, until we had hashed out most of the details.

You all know the story now.  The answer is X29B had only a simple diagonal panel roof; X29D had the overhanging diagonal panel roof.

If you want additional details, I will dig that data back up.

Elden Gatwood