[Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Rapido announces HO Scale UTLX 10, 000 gallon X-3 tankcar

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Bruce;

I can’t be 100% accurate due to the quality of the photo, but the tank car to far right looks like an 8k SHPX uninsulated AC&F product.

The insulated tank car is a big one.  It might be a 10k.  It looks a lot like the cars in the Koppers fleet.  The two giveaways with UTLX cars are the square backing on the placard, and the unique defect card holder, neither of which I can see.

Sorry not to be more help.

Elden Gatwood