From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lester Breuer
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 10:22 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] PRR container DD1A color

I am about to move a resin Funaro & Camerlengo container Flat Car kit 8120 to the paint shop. The instructions for the car body state Scalecoat PRR Freight Red, a red moving toward maroon, to my eyes when viewing paint chips. I am guessing containers, DD1A, the same color. Is this correct?

Lester Breuer