From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2019 2:13 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Various Steel Industry Loads

Various Steel Industry Loads

An undated photo from the Ohio Memory website:

Blockedhttps://ohiomemory.org/digital/collection/p15005coll10/id/2993/rec/13 <Blockedhttps://ohiomemory.org/digital/collection/p15005coll10/id/2993/rec/13>

Also visible are loads of steel coils, beams and plates.

And my thanks to Claus Schlund for finding the Ohio Memory website.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA