From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2020 11:29 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Photo: Gondola At Lumber Yard (Circa 1920s-1930s)

Photo: Gondola At Lumber Yard (Circa 1920s-1930s)

A photo from University of Utah Library:

Blockedhttps://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s6cv5566

This photo can be enlarged quite a bit.

I don't think this is a Colorado & Southern Railway gondola as the reporting marks are suspect.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA