From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Clark Propst
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 6:20 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] GN 50 footer

I built a ton of cars the first five months of the year. This is the only car I’ve worked on since. A normal pace  ;  ))

Since then I’ve picked up a couple kits off eBay and traded with friends for a couple others. So, I now have a slight cushion to boredom when cold weather hits. This Westerfield kit came as wood door and a half Auto car. The instructions shows a version with a 6’ steel door I decided to buy a 6’ steel door and the correct decals to change the car for Westerfield to make the conversion. The body was painted with Tru-color paints, I used Scalecoat on the underframe and trucks. Weathering Prismacolor pencils and Pan Pastels.

Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa