Topics

[Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Conductor's Train List - GB&W 1945 now PMcK&Y gon

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Guys;

I can’t believe you didn’t jump all over the PMcK&Y gon!  It is fabulous!

You’ve got a great starting point:  the Westerfield P&LE gon.  The diagonal load securing is very do-able.  Maybe the ends are a bit of a challenge, but still very do-able.

C’mon, some has to model that car and load!

Elden Gatwood