Topics

[Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] PBR Gondola

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Nice shot!

Thanks for sharing, Garth!

Elden Gatwood

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Garth Groff and Sally Sanford
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 7:16 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] PBR Gondola

Sorry sports fans. I forgot the attachment.

Garth

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Elden,

Sadly, I wasn't my own photo. I wasn't even born when it was taken. I found the photo in the cheepo jumble box at Hammon the Archivist's shop in Old Sacramento. Getting the tones balanced and removing the scratches were a project taking most of an evening.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 1:48 PM Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Nice shot!

Elden Gatwood

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Garth

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Garth;

It doesn’t detract from the fact that it is a rare shot of an uncommon road.

The P2K kit was one of the first of theirs I bought, and talk about garish!  I weathered the cr@p out of it to tone it down and look more like a “steel road” car ought to.

And thanks again for sharing!

Elden Gatwood

Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 2:01 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] PBR Gondola

Elden,

Sadly, I wasn't my own photo. I wasn't even born when it was taken. I found the photo in the cheepo jumble box at Hammon the Archivist's shop in Old Sacramento. Getting the tones balanced and removing the scratches were a project taking most of an evening.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 1:48 PM Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Nice shot!

Elden Gatwood

Garth