Topics

[Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] partial view of a HERCULES POWDER tank car

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Guys;

Thanks for sharing!

I did some research on Hercules back when, and could not grasp how many product lines they were into.  That’d be a huge research project in itself.  They had plants all over the country, and each seemed to have a different set of tank cars serving them.

Did we not get a P2K in the red Hercules scheme?

BTW, LOVE that acid tank and its weathering!

Elden Gatwood