[Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] PRR class H21 hopper and a UNION RAILROAD H21 style hopper with coke rack extensions

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Guys;

That is NOT a Pgh-area steel mill.  They had no blast furnace complexes that looked like that.

Jack Consoli made a compelling argument for Steelton-Highspire near Harrisburg, and I have to agree.

The give-aways are the layout of the furnaces, the stoves, and the big stacks.  The canal is the icing on the cake.

He also doesn’t think the coke car is URR, but my eyes are too poor to see the lettering.

Can anyone ID the other cars?

Elden Gatwood