[Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] Damaged Gons; was: Photo: Reading Gondola 34372 With Load

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

I wish I could find the photos, but I haven’t yet.  I used to have a collection of pics of gons damaged by loads.  One was a gon badly damaged from someone dropping a big piece of steel inside.  Smashed through the flooring, damaging the stringers, etc.  Anyone have that pic?

I have tried to replicate them in model form.

I mean, you gotta have damaged, even destroyed gons, right?

Can anyone share their pics of proto or model damaged gons?  TIA!

Elden Gatwood