[Non-DoD Source] [RealSTMFC] B&O Gon Carrying Big Inch Pipe

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Bruce, Group;

This guy looks like it might be a B&O O-59.  What do you think?

This definitely looks like it is on one of the tracks inside National Tube Company in McKeesport, PA.  That building in back looks like one of the oldies in that plant I saw back in the day while railfanning the area.

B&O interchanged here through McKeesport Connecting RR, to their own tracks, also P&LE and PRR.

Elden Gatwood