Topics

Northern Pacific Hopper 70168 upgrade

Lester Breuer

I have finished upgrade of Northern Pacific hopper 70168.  A Train-Miniature hopper with offset side side gussets corrected to seven from nine and Archer rivets applied to get correct rivet patterns.   Other upgrade items include wire grab irons, brake gear after opening molded “B” end between braces, adding “B” end brake details as piping, train line, other under body details, and making decals for end numbers.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of the upgrade including paint match are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

O Fenton Wells

Looking good Lester, well done!!
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

James E Kubanick

Lester,

Good to see one of those old TM hoppers turned into something  close to a prototype car. very impressive!

Jim Kubanick
Morgantown WV