NP Refrigerators

Dennis Storzek

What about the crossbearers? The Accurail UF has the common arrangement where the CB tapers from 7" to 12" and the cover plate goes through a slot in the center sills. The Tichy UF has crossbearers that taper all the way to the bottom of the center sill, more like a passenger car. Turns out the IC car that was this year's give-away project at the Lisle RPM also has this form, and Frank included resin parts to replace the crossbearers on the Accurail floor.

Dennis Storzek

Bill Welch

I case these will help:

http://www.steamerafreightcars.com/modeling/models/welch/np90218main.html

http://www.steamerafreightcars.com/modeling/models/welch/np92313main.html

There are slight variations in terms of ladders and grab iron attachment.

Bill Welch

gary laakso

Norwest made resin kits and W&R imported brass models.

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

Here’s a North Pacific Norwest kit I have built.

Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿