From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claus Schlund \(HGM\)
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 9:42 PM
To: STMFC <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] NP steel boxcar

Hi List Members,

NP steel boxcar with "Dantzler Lumber & Export Company employee loading a North Pacific Railway car - Jacksonville, Florida"

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Tim O'Connor

I'd like to know what "Wolmanizing" does to the lumber! :-D

On 7/6/2020 10:41 PM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) wrote:
Hi List Members,

NP steel boxcar with "Dantzler Lumber & Export Company employee loading a North Pacific Railway car - Jacksonville, Florida"

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Sterling, Massachusetts

Ray Hutchison

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 7:46 AM Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

I'd like to know what "Wolmanizing" does to the lumber! :-D

On 7/6/2020 10:41 PM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) wrote:
Hi List Members,

NP steel boxcar with "Dantzler Lumber & Export Company employee loading a North Pacific Railway car - Jacksonville, Florida"

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Sterling, Massachusetts

Pierre Oliver

It’s also know as pressure treated lumber
All that green and brown stuff for decks and fences

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com

On Jul 10, 2020, at 9:10 AM, Ray Hutchison <rayhutchison2@...> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 7:46 AM Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

I'd like to know what "Wolmanizing" does to the lumber! :-D

On 7/6/2020 10:41 PM, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) wrote:
Hi List Members,

NP steel boxcar with "Dantzler Lumber & Export Company employee loading a North Pacific Railway car - Jacksonville, Florida"

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Sterling, Massachusetts

Dennis Storzek

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 05:45 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:
I'd like to know what "Wolmanizing" does to the lumber! :-D
Turns it green, for one. It's a preservative treatment so it has many of the same uses as creosote but the chemistry is different.  For more info, do a search on "chromated copper arsenate."

Dennis Storzek

Schuyler Larrabee

Then Google “Womanizing” and all will be revealed, Tim,

Schuyler