NWX reefers

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

Richard, All,
I'll list everything that's on Terry Harrison's business card.

Terry Harrison
The Lee P. Loomis Achrive
Mason City Public Library
225 2nd St. S. E.
Mason City, IA 50401

www.mcpl.org

641-421-2721

When I looked at these negatives yesterday I could tell that the
Kennedy Farms cars had two colors of lettering. I don't know how well
this will come out when he scans them for me. These cars are lettered
Mason City and Clear Lake RR on the right side of the door along with
the NWX reporting marks and data. The left side is filled with the
Kennedy advertisement. Later there were several reefers painted in the
CNW scheme, but with MCCL reporting marks.
Clark