Topics

Odd (to me) Monon car

rwitt_2000

I believe this is the type of car Bill photographed.

Burnt-out, but one can still see the modifications to the original B&O class M-26 box car.

Bob Witt

rwitt_2000

I believe this is the type of B&O car that Bill photographed.

Burnt-out, but one can see the modifications to the former class M-26 box car

Bob Witt

william darnaby

Yes, it is.  The one I photoed was on a storage track in the B&O’s Indianapolis Belmont Street yard in late 1969 (I was home from college and on my way to a nearby hobby shop).  It was in much better shape but appeared to be unused at the time.

Bill Darnaby