Topics

offered: HO Great Northern 1958 cu ft covered hopper by Intermountain RTR

Andy Carlson

Hello-
I have a new, in never been removed from mint packaging condition, Intermountain Great Northern HO 1958 cu ft covered hopper, GN #71025; IM # 48603-02. This car has the version of triangular openings on the car side and is painted in the as-delivered 11-51 mineral red scheme.

Offered for $24, plus buyer to pay $6 shipping by USPS 1st class mail. I accept checks and money orders. With a small fee I also accept PayPal.

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA
Inline image