Topics

Offered: HO WP 1916 built 40' SS box car resin parts

Andy Carlson

Hello-

I have been preparing a return to offering a select few resin HO box cars. The tooling for this HO box car was made over 20 years ago.

I have enough parts for two of these WP box cars.

The buyer will get the following parts for two cars:

4 SS sides
2 plain ends
2 ends with lumber doors
2 roofs (Newly re-tooled to correct drawing errors)
Several roof support cross ties
2 underframes
2 sets of underframe cross members and cross ties

The sides will need to be warmed up to correct a slight inward curvature

Because of the sides I am reducing the price for these 2 cars.
Purchase both cars with shipping for $85.00

No paint, decals, trucks brake equipment are included.
I have just the two to be offered and are sold as a pair.

I accept checks or money orders. With a small fee I accept PayPal.

Contact me at <midcentury@...> of list please.