From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty McGuirk
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 12:29 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Old catalog

Digging through some boxes came across this old Westerfield catalog. Not sure what year it’s from, but intro page says “our latest kit is the USRA mill gondola.”

Scott

Which group is that in Eric?  I would like to see that.

Scott McDonald

Eric Hansmann

He’s been posting it on his timeline. You might need to become his friend to see his posts.

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN