Old Norfolk Souther Decals

StephenK

I am looking for decals for a old Norfolk Southern 40' box car.   This is for the railroad that ran in Virginia and South Caroline until the mid-70s.   I have searched the various decal sites, but the modern Norfolk Southern results flood the page and I cannot find anything.   Does anyone make decals for the original Norfolk Southern?

Steve Kay

O Fenton Wells

Speedwitch has these and they are now sold through National Scale Car Co.

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd